Friday, August 14, 2009

Error code 100

Horde mail:
Sendmail returned error code 100. The function popen (http://de.php.net/popen) is probably disabled in php.ini - removing the popen from disabled_functions solved the problem.
Another solution: [root@blabla]# setenforce 0 for disabling SELinux.

HTTP error code 100:
The client SHOULD continue with its request. This interim response is used to inform the client that the initial part of the request has been received and has not yet been rejected by the server. The client SHOULD continue by sending the remainder of the request or, if the request has already been completed, ignore this response. The server MUST send a final response after the request has been completed.

Windows System:
System error code 100 means "Cannot create another system semaphore." This error code may also display as "ERROR_TOO_MANY_SEMAPHORES" or as the value 0x64.

1 comment:

  1. What do I do when AOL will not sign on and freezes on my desktop, stating that I do not have enough memory or disk space to run this program. I have 178GB of free space on a new system. I have deleted the program securely and completely several times . I get the same result when I download it new. It just freezes and I cannot get it off my desktop without much frustration. Please anyone?

    ReplyDelete